The new Recreus Extruder has been designed to print Filaflex and other flexible filament at reasonable speed, we have reached 100mm/s with 0.15 layer height. Normally we print at 70mm/s with 0.25mm @225-245 ºC. With this new design we have tried to make a compact aluminum Extruder adaptable for almost any printers.
The symmetrical design allows you to place the stepper motor front or rear (or left and right) of the Extruder depending your printer design, we have designed it this way to optimize the space when you place it in your 3D printer. If you build a machine with dual Extruders you will have a very compact and lightweight double extrusion unit.
- Fit on almost any printer using M4 threaded holes on 3 sides
- Designed for high speed Filaflex printing. Print Elastic and rigid filaments at high speed without problems. FILAFLEX, PLA, ABS, NYLON, HIPS, PVA, WOOD etc.
- New Recreus hotend design included (1.75 mm) , allows you to reach up to 290°C without any burning of the PTFE liner.
- Compatible with stepper motor NEMA 17-16
- Quick and easy hotend replacement.
- Right and left hand version in the same part for dual extrusion.
- Threaded holes around the main body for cooling fans.
- Solid anodized aluminum CNC milled parts
- Recreus extruder
- 1x 624 bearing
- 1x MK7 drive gear
- 4x M3 allen screw
- 1x 40mm FAN 12v
- 1x Spring
- 1x Recreus Hotend
- 1x 12V heater cartridge
- 1x 100k Thermistor with 2 pin connector.( FOR MARLIN FIRMWARE, USE THERMISTOR Nº 5)